Sunday Thoughts

26 July 2015


It's currently 4pm on a miserable Sunday afternoon. It is pouring down with rain outside, and after having a productive morning, this is now the perfect time to sit down, have a write, sip a hot drink and listen to acoustic music. Does the bad weather turn anybody else lazy? I mean it's practically still afternoon, coming onto evening and I'm in a dressing gown, had the most amazing shower, done my night time skin routine and all ready to settle down for the night. Although it is a Sunday... so that's my excuse.


I fancied a drive this morning so took myself down to some shops a few miles from my house. I've been loving home ware recently and found myself watching hauls looking for inspiration. We've been having our bathroom redone the last week or so and it was finally completed this morning. It's perfect. We had a shower fitted and it's a big square one and it feels like you're standing under a big rain cloud. I found a few bathroom bits I was going to do a post about it, but bathroom aren't the most exciting subject in the world. 

I have had the worst week though, to bring a downer on this post. I have been in bed 80% of the week feeling shit terrible. I did get a diagnosis and have been feeling much better towards the end of the week. The one plus from being sick is that I haven't worn makeup for nearly a week and my skin is feeling amazing. If I didn't look so poorly without makeup I honestly wouldn't bother with it sometimes. It's such a nice feeling having a fresh feel to your skin. 

I have rediscovered my love for spotify this week. I only wish I could justify spending £13 a month to skip the adverts. I love the fact if you go on browse, they have so many playlists. I mostly click on the mood tab and always find the perfect music. Currently I'm listening to a playlist called 'The most Beautiful Songs in the world' it is so lovely. Piano music is my absolute favourite. I can listen to one song and it instantly relaxes me. I would love to play the piano but I think just listening to it is enough for me. I've added the playlist below for you all to enjoy! Prepare to be relaxed!

So that's my Sunday thought's, This is a different kind of post for me, something I have never done before, but enjoyed typing it. Right now I can smell the roast dinner coming along nicely in the oven, so until next time...
Kimberley
x x x x

1 comment

  1. I loved this post. Rainy Sundays are definitely made for being lazy! I've been loving Spotify too, the playlist you linked seems ideal for today. Hope you're feeling better soon! xx

    girl in albion | uk fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.