Monday Blues

12 October 2015




It's currently 8pm on a Monday morning and I'm curled up on the sofa in a Minnie Mouse onesie which is 2 sizes to big and to say I'm cosy would be an understatement. I am beyond happy October is here, I love Autumn. The big coats, scarves, gingerbread lattes, the leaves on the ground etc. One thing I can't get used to is the dark morning and dark evenings. A few times a week I do early mornings at work and it is extremely difficult to bring yourself to get out of bed at 5am when it looks like the middle of the night outside and you are freezing! Then even worse having to walk outside to your car and shiver inside it for at least 10 minutes till its heated up enough to even consider driving?! Anybody else do this?

I am exhausted today, even though I have just had a weekend off. Going back to work after a weekend off is always rubbish isn't it, I truly value my days off and can't wait for Thursday. So I'm sat here not sure what to type but knowing I want to type something as I haven't in an extremely long time. I also brought myself an iPad Air which I'm finding really great for just typing and babbling drafts into my notes when I'm feeling 'inspired'. I have had bloggers block for the longest time recently, I'm talking months and I'm struggling so much to find the time to even try blog and take photos, that's why I'm enjoying the iPad because even in my short lunch break it gives me a chance to at least type or think of something. 

The stand up to cancer celebrity version of dinner date is on tonight and made in Chelsea's Jamie is on it, Whitt whoooo. So I'm going to settling down drink my cup of tea and eat my magnum ice cream, which is probably up there with the weirdest combination in the world, but also one of the best.

How's your Monday evening going and are you loving the Autumn or counting down the months till summer?

Kimberley

Xx 

1 comment

  1. lovely blog here, I've just set up my blog again so pop over and have a look :) lifedailyposts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.